I am a mom of 4. I love to cook and try new recipes.
Every once in awhile a new recipe is tried and the family often responds with "mom..it's a keeper" meaning add this one to the family recipe book. So here I've compiled them all in one spot so they're easy to get to and add to. Hope you enjoy them as much as we have, and maybe they'll be keepers for you as well.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Vegan Buttermilk Ranch Dressing

1 cup vegan mayonnaise
1 T. White vinegar
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon dried dill
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon dried parsley flakes
1 c. almond, coconut, or rice milk

Mix veganaise and 1 T. White vinegar in a bowl.  Add spices and mix well.  If you want it to be more like a dip you are finished.  Otherwise for a salad dressing add 1 c. of soy, almond, rice or coconut milk.  Mix well.  Place in a glass container and place in refrigerator.  This will keep in the fridge for a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Mtmom.ludwig said...

I am very interested in this ranch dressing recipe. I am looking for ranch dressing that our son can eat, which does not have regular oil in it. We are trying to stick with cold pressed, organic oils.

Danila said...

Recently I made this ranch and omitted the mayonnaise and vinegar. I just used the spices with about 1 c coconut milk and 1 c. of Good Belly Coconut water probiotic (I use this in place of buttermilk all the time) I then added 1 cup of raw cashews. It was perfect.

Comments

If your family likes these recipes too, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. or even if you've just got something to say :)